Why are Subluxations Dangerous?
Broken Spine vs Subluxation
When we break our spines and sever our spinal cord/nerves, NO information from the brain is sent out past this point, this is why nothing works, muscle start to waste, weaken and we become paralyzed.
When we get a subluxation instead of nerves being totally cut and severed, the nerve get damaged. This luckily allows some information out past this point and things can still work to some degree. But because not all the information is being sent our bodies become damaged and issues arise. The longer the nerve is allowed to be damaged by these subluxations the more serious your damage.
What is a Subluxation ?
Out of place, Nerve damage
It is when a vertebrea/bone in your spine, which protects your spinal cord is shifted out of place, this starts damaging the nerve and the joint.
This leads to devastating effects on your body and the longer it is left the more serious it becomes.
How do Subluxations arise?
Mental and Physical stress
Subluxations arise as a result of stress on the body, be it mental and physcial. The more serious is mental.
Physical: this physcially pushes the vertebra/bone in the spine out of place as a result of a fall, slip, improper lifting, bending or constant repetative activity(usually occuring at work)
Mental: as a result of mental stress more signals go through our nerves. This increased stimulation causes muscles to tighten and creates imbalances on both sides of the spine leading to a tug of war situation. As a result one side wins and pulls the vertebra out of place, this creates a subluxation.
Chiropractors remove subluxations
The treatment chiropractors offer address the subluxations and get the information going through the nerves to be correct. This allows the brain to send the information to the areas of the body and allow the body to work again.
We then give you education and things to do on your own to help prevent subluxations from forming.
Ways to Reduce Subluxations
Treatments: Thompson Drop, Diversified, Activator, SOT, Applied Kinesiology, Cox Flexion(Disc Issues), Inversion Therapy(Disc Issues), Acupuncture.
3 Day Renewal Cleanse
Is your body getting nutrients out of the foods you eat, or is the sludge lining your digestive system stopping it.
3 Day Renewal Cleanse
In order for our bodies to work correctly it requires adequate nutrition. Over time “sludge” builds up on the digestive system wall, causing poisons to stay in constant contact and stop nutrients from being absorbed.
If the digestive system is unable to absorb nutrients effectively or poisons stay in contact then the body will work poorly, imbalances form, dis-eases arise, and symptoms start. The symptoms will range from tiredness and sluggishness to Irritable Bowel and Crohns.
This cleanse is designed to strip the walls of this sludge in the digestive system, so you can start getting rid of the poisoning which make you sick and start absorbing the nutrients you require to work right.
What will you notice on this cleanse.
Day 1: You will feel hungry and want to eat the old foods that make you sick and cause a build up of sludge in your digestive system (this is because your body has formed a habit of poor foods and the bad chemicals in it. All habits are hard to break!!! You will more than likely get some bloating and cramps, this is normal and means the foods you are eating is trying to get the sludge off the walls. Push through and stick to the plan.
Day 2: You will feel less hungry and you will use the bathroom more. You may see strange stuff in the toilet; this is the mucus and sludge that was built up on the walls. You may hear a lot of rumbling in your stomach.
Day 3: you will not feel the same cravings for your old foods; this is great because your old habits have been changed.
After the cleanse you can notice changes in your taste, you will desire more plain foods and they taste much better( the taste buds are not perverted as much), experience more energy, fill up faster, a lighter feeling in the stomach area, and you will notice easier bowel movements.
1 L pure blueberry juice no additives
1 L pure cherry juice no additives
1 L pure prune juice no additives
Red grapes with seeds (about 3 lbs) organic if possible
Apricots dried (approx 3 dried fruit bags) organic if possible
Lemons (approx 9) organic if possible
½ cup of blueberry juice
½ cup of cherry juice
½ cup of prune juice
20 grapes and chew up the seeds and swallow
12-20 oz of water with ½ a lemon squeezed in.
Dinner and supper repeat what you did for breakfast
You should have 5 glasses of lemon water per day, one with each meal and one between breakfast and dinner and one either between dinner and supper or after supper.
Millet bread (use in the evenings as a snack to eat)
2 cups of millet flour (Auntie Crae’s in Newfoundland)
Tbsp of oil (grape seed oil (Auntie Crae’s in Newfoundland)
Very little salt if you absolutely need it (1 tsp)
Mix flour and salt (if you have to) mix together then add water
Add cold water carefully until you form dough
Use a lot of flour on your hands take a bit of dough and make it flat. Fry for 3 minutes.
If you wish to snack on additional juices or fruit that are on the plan, though out the day, go right ahead.
Additives to Avoid in Foods
Some ingredients are Dangerous
Ingredients are listed on the label according to quantity; the ingredient making up the
• largest quantity of all the ingredients is listed first
• smallest quantity is listed last
Watch out for statements like these on packages:
• NATURAL FRUIT FLAVORS, with Real Fruit Juice
• ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
• NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES
• 100% NATURAL
• REAL FRUIT
• NO PRESERVATIVES
• NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS
These statements do not mean there are no harmful additives in the product. The producers hopes you'll think there are no harmful ingredients, but as you will see, it's not always true. So, it's important to always READ LABELS VERY CAREFULLY no matter where you buy the products." ...
The ingredients from a loaf of bread stating, 'ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS,' and 'NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES ADDED,' are: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin), water, high fructose corn syrup, yeast, wheat bran, vital wheat gluten, butter. Contains 2% or less of each of the following: rye meal, corn flour, molasses, rolled whole wheat, salt, dough conditioners (ammonium sulfate, sodium stearoyl lactylate), brown sugar, honey, vinegar, oatmeal, soy flour, mono and diglycerides, partially hydrogenated soybean oil.
Here is an analysis of the ingredients.
• Enriched wheat flour is white flour. The bran and the germ portion of the whole wheat, which are rich in vitamins and minerals, have been refined out. To compensate for refining out approximately 20 nutrients, they add back 4 synthetic nutrients, niacin (vitamin B3), reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (synthetic vitamin B1), and riboflavin (vitamin B2). These nutrient additives...are added to mostly refined and processed foods giving a false sense of nutritional value and can lead to nutritional imbalances.
• High fructose corn syrup is basically sugar derived from corn. It is associated with blood sugar problems, depression, fatigue, B-vitamin deficiency, hyperactivity, tooth decay, periodontal disease and indigestion.
• Dough Conditioners, in general, can cause mineral deficiencies.
• Ammonium sulfate may cause mouth ulcers, nausea, kidney and liver problems.
• Sodium stearoyl lactylate may be corn, milk, peanut or soy based, and may cause blood pressure and kidney disturbances, and water retention.
• Brown sugar is frequently white sugar with molasses added. It is associated with blood sugar problems, depression, fatigue, B-vitamin deficiency, hyperactivity, tooth decay, periodontal disease and indigestion.
• Mono and diglycerides may be soy, corn, peanut or fat based. They may cause genetic changes, cancer, birth defects, and allergic reactions.
• Partially hydrogenated soybean oil is associated with heart disease, breast and colon cancer, atherosclerosis and elevated cholesterol.
So, ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS and NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES ADDED does not mean there are no harmful additives in the product. The manufacturer hopes you'll think that, but as you can see from the above list of ingredients, it's not true."
Dangerous Food Additives
Here is a list of some of the dangerous food additives. Always read the ingredients and do not buy foods with these ingredients in it.
• Acesulfame-K - "Sunette"; may cause low blood sugar attacks; causes cancer, elevated cholesterol in lab animals.
• Artificial colors - contribute to hyperactivity in children; may contribute to learning and visual disorders, nerve damage; may be carcinogenic
• Artificial sweeteners - associated with health problems; see specific sweetener.
• Aspartame - may cause brain damage in phenylketonurics; may cause central nervous system disturbances, menstrual difficulties; may affect brain development in unborn fetus.
• BHA (BHT)- can cause liver and kidney damage, behavioral problems, infertility, weakened immune system, birth defects, cancer; should be avoided by infants, young children, pregnant women and those sensitive to aspirin.
• Brominated vegetable oil (BVO)- linked to major organ system damage, birth defects, growth problems; considered unsafe by the FDA, can still lawfully be used unless further action is taken by the FDA .
• Caffeine - psychoactive, addictive drug; may cause fertility problems, birth defects, heart disease, depression, nervousness, behavioral changes, insomnia, etc.
• Citrus Red No. 2 - see FD&C colors.
• FD&C colors Blue No 1, Blue No 2., Green No. 3., Red No. 3, Yellow No. 6 these colors are considered safe by the FDA for use in food, drugs and cosmetics; most of the colors are derived from coal tar and must be certified by the FDA not to contain more than 10ppm of lead and arsenic; certification does not address any harmful effects these colors may have on the body; most coal tar colors are potential carcinogens, may contain carcinogenic contaminants, and cause allergic reactions.
• Free glutamates - may cause brain damage, especially in children; always found in autolyzed yeast, calcium caseinate, enzymes, flavors & flavorings, gelatin, glutamate, glutamic acid, hydrolyzed protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, plant protein extract, protease, protease enzymes, sodium caseinate, textured protein, yeast extract, yeast food and yeast nutrient; may be in barley malt, boullion, broth, carrageenan, malt extract, malt flavoring, maltodextrin, natural flavors, natural chicken flavoring, natural beef flavoring, natural pork flavoring, pectin, seasonings, soy protein, soy protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, soy sauce, soy sauce extract, stock, whey protein, whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, anything that is enzyme modified, fermented, protein fortified or ultrapasteurized and foods that advertise NO MSG; see MSG.
• Hydrogenated vegetable oils - associated with heart disease, breast and colon cancer, atherosclerosis, elevated cholesterol.
• MSG - may cause headaches, itching, nausea, brain, nervous system, reproductive disorders, high blood pressure; pregnant, lactating mothers, infants, small children should avoid; allergic reactions common; may be hidden in infant formula, low fat milk, candy, chewing gum, drinks, over-the-counter medications, especially children's, binders and fillers for nutritional supplements, prescriptiona nd non-prescription drugs, IV fluids given in hospitals, chicken pox vaccine; it is being sprayed on growing fruits and vegetables as a growth enhancer; it is proposed for use on organic crops.
• Neotame - similar to aspartame, but potentially more toxic; awaiting approval.
• Nitrates - form powerful cancer-causing agents in stomach; can cause death; considered dangerous by FDA but not banned because they prevent botulism.
• Nitrites - may cause headaches, nausea, vomiting, dizziness; see nitrates.
• Nutrasweet - see aspartame.
• Olestra - causes gastrointestinal irritation, reduces carotenoids and fat soluble vitamins in the body.
• Partially hydrogenated vegetable oils - see hydrogenated vegetable oil.
• Potassium bromate - can cause nervous system, kidney disorders, gastrointestinal upset; may be carcinogenic.
• Sweet 'N Low contains Saccharin - delisted as a carcinogen in 1997, however, studies still show that saccharin causes cancer.
• Sulfites - destroys vitamin B1; small amounts may cause asthma, anaphylactic shock; dangerous for asthma, allergy sufferers; has caused deaths; banned on fresh fruits and vegetables, except potatoes.
For Heaven sakes, you took the time to do the cleanse, now start off right and eat healthy foods
Three Life Changing Rules.
Change Rules and Change Your Life
1. Know what the change is.
Have a clear distinct goal in mind and write it down. The more precise the better it is.
2. Change comes one choice at a time.
Have a plan set out to achieve the goal or change. Determine the habits you have now and determine if they match your goal or not. If they do not match get rid of them and form new habits.
Remember, You will be the same person you are today, except for the people you met, the books you read and the habits you form.
3. If you make a change, change with your ideal life in mind.
Don’t be satisfied with mediocre, go for the stars. You can change your stars if you so desire.